1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Daa could you elaborate a little ??

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Plot uncovered about possible subway attack. Good enough?

·
Squawker
145 Posts
The story is on Drudge Report if you want information. Saw it this afternoon. I'm not surprised. Al Queda probably avoided trying to strike during the election because they wanted Obama, someone they see as not being a particularly strong leader. Now that he's won, they're free to procede.

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
Feds Warn Of Possible NYC Terror Plot, FBI: “Plausible But Unsubstantiated” Report Of Al Qaeda Plans To Attack Subway System.

Plausible But Unsubstantiated????? Explain to me how something can be plausible without being substantiated??? That whole phrase right there just doesn't make any sense at all. We need to bring J. Edgar Hoover back to run the FBI again. Hoover had many faults but stupidity wasn't one of them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
ehhhhh NY blows I frankly dont care what happens to them...

i frankly dont care much about you. who are you to say that stuff. You know nothing about NY or the people in it. I lost my uncle on 9/11 and you dont care if it happens to innocent people again. If your in America leave if not i am sure you can find something better to do than to make rude and outrageous comments over the internet.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
I could care less about New York. The people on the other hand I feel sorry for, since it seems one of the most oppressive places to live, right up there with california.

As for 9/11. Terrible tradgedy, let's keep our fingers crossed it dosen't happen again.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Feds Warn Of Possible NYC Terror Plot, FBI: “Plausible But Unsubstantiated” Report Of Al Qaeda Plans To Attack Subway System.

Plausible But Unsubstantiated????? Explain to me how something can be plausible without being substantiated??? That whole phrase right there just doesn't make any sense at all. We need to bring J. Edgar Hoover back to run the FBI again. Hoover had many faults but stupidity wasn't one of them.
I can't trust any LEO that tries to blackmail and frame civil rights leaders. He might have made a name for himself enforcing the US's PREVIOUS Prohibition, but he was NOT an ethical leader in any sense of the word.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts