1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Numquam Defuit Semper Pro
320 Posts
Ya and its time it does!!!! (Anyone who willingly tells them they have guns IS STUPID!!!! (They are just helping the NWO (Which is the current agenda (to get ppl UNARMED!!))))
Makes you wonder why so many on this site brag about all their gun collections. This is probably a low level secure site and monitored by the NSA on a constant basis! It's easy to get a false sense of security among friends here, but one would have to expect a poser or two taking notes & names as well.

·
Ryding Free...
6,372 Posts
NY gun-rights protesters burn registration forms

Seems a few hundred got together at the Saratoga Springs Elks Lodge and burned their registration forms in a barbeque grill.

A few hundred is symbolic as they need to number in the thousands to make anyone take notice.

It won't be long until gun registration will be on the federal level.

Original Source: http://www.saratogian.com/20140316/gun-rights-group-hosts-rally-seminar
I'm getting Tea-Throwing vibes from all this... :)

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
50,007 Posts
Makes you wonder why so many on this site brag about all their gun collections. This is probably a low level secure site and monitored by the NSA on a constant basis! It's easy to get a false sense of security among friends here, but one would have to expect a poser or two taking notes & names as well.
I have no problem telling people i own guns. And no, i will never fill out a gun registration form. If somebody wants to take them, they can try. Molon Labe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.