Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone with the election over I thought of something that could be just as sneaky as all the voter fraud. I thought about what if the NRA went into the comunities and signed people up for a free membership to the NRA. I mean they shouldnt really say what its for but do an ACORN tactic and reverse what was used against everyone.

This would only be a free membership with a card no magazine unless they pay a fee like we do already to get one of the magazines. This would boost the names and numbers of the NRA and maybe make people in DC stand up and take notice that we are really really strong.

Whats everyones thoughts on this. This is just something that I thought of and its crazy but maybe it could work.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
'be funny if ACORN was unscrupulous enough to handle that for them :D:

Reactions: JRNC26

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
...This would only be a free membership with a card no magazine unless they pay a fee like we do already to get one of the magazines. This would boost the names and numbers of the NRA and maybe make people in DC stand up and take notice that we are really really strong...
For those that don't know the NRA already offers a no-magazine membership. It's not free, but it is only $10... In the past I've given them to all family members just to boost the NRA membership numbers...

< https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=nranews > It's called an "associate membership" look at the bottom of the left column of membership types...

Allan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.