Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts

·
Retired curmudgeon
18,357 Posts
let's see now, the NRA shows up last minute to try and save the day, meanwhile the VCDL has been there the whole time and I think someone also said the GOA has been there the whole time. Looks like someone might be afraid they would not share in the glory.
Either that or they were shamed into showing up. Probably heard from a few members.

·
Over and Out
3,333 Posts
Either that or ...
..there's a large 'Lady Justice' statue (you know the one, with the 'scales', sword, etc..) in the lobby, and on one scale-pan, a basket with 'New Membership Sign-Ups' envelopes, and on the other, 'Get Me TF Outta Here!' envelopes, and on That side, below the scale-pan, is a large Red-button that, when pressed, illuminates a flashing-red box sign / buzzer-alarm in Pepe LaPew's office, that reads "Better Do SOMETHING, Chief!!"...

...or something like that... :D:

..Regardless, good to see More Voices, but... Let's just hope those 'voices' Aren't to propose some doublespeak 'common sense legislation' that does little more than Infringe all the more, as they've so infamously done in past.. :rolleyes:

jd

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
let's see now, the NRA shows up last minute to try and save the day, meanwhile the VCDL has been there the whole time and I think someone also said the GOA has been there the whole time. Looks like someone might be afraid they would not share in the glory.
The VCDL has been amazing. I donated a few weeks ago to them for the amazing work they have done.

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
NRA fud brigade planning a rally the week before the Jan 20 Rattlesnake Rally...trying to steal the spotlight.

lol at those that actually think the NRA wants to save the 2A. They rake in money when we fear we’re about to lose something.
`

Yeah, they've been in support of or mute on almost every federal gun law starting in 1934 with the NFA. :mad: People think whine la pee air taking a salary cut will make it all of a sudden a real great org. :rolleyes: :xeye:

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
The VCDL has been amazing. I donated a few weeks ago to them for the amazing work they have done.
I am between work right now and have no income whatsoever but if I did have one I would donate and not even ask to be a member.

·
Trump+Kanye=Dragon Energy
3,400 Posts
I am between work right now and have no income whatsoever but if I did have one I would donate and not even ask to be a member.
There is a ton of outside money pouring into the VCDL...that’s why the NRA is doing this now.

Ar15.com in the general discussion is the best place to follow what’s happening on the ground and what the plans are for the rally.

·
3,053 Posts
There is a ton of outside money pouring into the VCDL...that’s why the NRA is doing this now.

Ar15.com in the general discussion is the best place to follow what’s happening on the ground and what the plans are for the rally.
That didn't hit me until now. The NRA shows up "just in time" to collect funds off this. SMH...

Man, this organization is a shell of what it is supposed to be. :taped::taped::taped:

·
3,053 Posts
Just get the word out. Share the info and be a voice for those that don't follow it. I know you are pro 2A so other than money there are things we can do.

I hope things get better for you soon too.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup, I'm going online and joining up with VCDL asap. VA is only a stone throw , 3 hours from where I live. Need to help our Brothers down there. I'm posting their web site address on one of our PA sites to drive new memberships their way. W PA is watching very closely. Lots of Boys from up here heading down on the 20th. Gents from Ohio are mustering up lots of folks to attend the rally as well.

The only issue is the fact that Folks coming from these parts have to traverse Maryland. That's problematic if you have firearms such as CCW items. Debate up here is whether to go with or without.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
For the NRA at this point in the game I see it as a do something, even if it’s ever so small or become completely irreverent, which they pretty much are at this point anyway. I would love to be a fly on the wall in their meetings. I’d like to know what’s behind their ineptness and unwillingness to take on the fights..

And then you have this..

It’s sad to see that the left is succeeding in destroying the NRA and some supposedly pro 2A people seem hell-bent on helping them.

The NRA Is Gearing Up to Fight Against 'Northam’s Gun Confiscation Scheme' in Virginia:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julio...northam-gun-confiscation-in-virginia-n2558840

1 - 20 of 61 Posts