Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just throw in an onion
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels like there have been no meet and greets from groups. Am I missing a calendar of events? It feels like shtf is going to happen soon. Now is the time to make acquaintances and allies. Any ideas? I am in Snohomish County Washington.

·
missed
11,240 Posts
It feels like there have been no meet and greets from groups. Am I missing a calendar of events? It feels like shtf is going to happen soon. Now is the time to make acquaintances and allies. Any ideas? I am in Snohomish County Washington.
There are many get togethers going on, if you don't see one for your group then you must take it upon yourself to start it up. SOme may htink that others don't want to meet when in reality they possibly do. What we do is post a thread here for a get together and in our group section. Good luck!

Just be careful, just because they are here doesn't guarantee their character.
Where I do agree with you, I also can say this....I have met many people from this site and not one has turned out to be crazy, psycho, or bad people. We have shared stories, learned from one another, met each others kids/families. Don't be so quick to judge. I know you are in our group and why not try giving it a chance and come to our get together next weekend? Life is about chances and you need to take them, do always be careful.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey!! Tabi I resemble some of those remarks!!!:eek:

Reactions: Tabi

·
Registered
488 Posts
LOL then you should and you can camp out with us for the whole weekend, besides I'll be there :D:
You've convinced me, now just get me a plane ticket!:)
If you guys do something next summer or over the Christmas holidays and give me a lil advance I'll try to make it out there.

·
missed
11,240 Posts
just becarful, im sure big brother is watching and among us and would love to work their way in to see what your doing
When it comes time for our get together we exchange phone numbers thru private messages, so yes we are careful and I agree with you :D:

You've convinced me, now just get me a plane ticket!:)
If you guys do something next summer or over the Christmas holidays and give me a lil advance I'll try to make it out there.
I just realized what your location actually said, lol. Our next one I will definitely give you more notice. When are you coming home?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks. I'm going to visit family next summer and I move to AZ this coming spring.

I just realized what your location actually said, lol. Our next one I will definitely give you more notice. When are you coming home?[/QUOTE]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts