Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I know your post was made quite a while ago, but I'd be interested in starting a survivalist group. I know a few people that would probably be interested too...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lets start a East Coast group with NS, NB and PEI. Might not be enough numbers to support a single group in each province. Might be good to be able to link up with like minded people where ever you may be at the time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lets start a East Coast group with NS, NB and PEI. Might not be enough numbers to support a single group in each province. Might be good to be able to link up with like minded people where ever you may be at the time.
Sounds like a good plan. If the group grows and have some success then maybe they could split up into individual groups later. Do you have much survivalist experience? Where are you located? I'm in Halifax...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Can everyone meet for coffee this Sunday?

Say the Tims on Quinpool by the Oxford?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey to the other east coasters...I just joined this site and see other maritimer's on here, great start. I like the idea of a east coast group for trading ideas, tips and news, and maybe even a get together in the future. I am in NB, on the Miramichi river....(well acutely beside it)

·
Registered
456 Posts
People are coming out of the wood work.

I met one guy for coffee and got PM on another fourm from a guy in NB. Is it the reccesion bringing you guys out? This was unheard of just a year ago, everyone was being super secret.

BTW never meet anyone for the first time at or even near your house; always meet away from your house in public.

·
Registered
27 Posts
To rippler2k3, ref experience. Over 19 years in the service, first 2 as a Reserve weapons tech fixing guns and things, last 17 as a Reg force Infanteer, now a Sgt instructing at the Inf Sch. 5 overseas tours in the ****ty spots and hunt and camp all the time. Located outside Oromocto NB.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh Canada, have been doing this for years, and I am on several sites, just found this one though...Are you on CGN under this same name? I am there as well, but under a differant name.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I've contacted all the "Nova Scotia" (Cape Breton is another country isn't it? ;) ) members above; that way I hope they get emails in case they are not subscribed to this thread. I am subscribing now.

This is for a real life group to talk about disaster preps and survival techniques over coffee. It is not to brag about what you own or where you keep your stash. Get to know each member before you decide to share any personal details. Be the gray man.

If I don't see a meeting happen in a month I will assume that this was all just talk.

If you are in Cape Breton try to connect up with others there for your own coffee meets. Maybe we can all have themes (gardening-food production, keeping warm during a power outage, coms, etc)and discuss here what was brought up at the meetings.

If something major happens like White Juan and a tree falls on your house you will be glad to know that there are other real live people out there to help you out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts