·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Crutch, "them is fightin' words". :upsidedown:

What did you say, by the way? :upsidedown:

"Wondering which side of her toast to apply butter to",

Rhonda
Nah I just have a stalker. Which is fine. I decided not to care what he thinks. As many times as I have blocked his account on you tube. He makes a new one and comes back. I don't have enough time to worry about him. He is lucky (unemployed?) to have so much free time. I simply turn off the comments part, and ban him any chance I get.

I found out that he is a dork that actually is here. But he wont say who he is, and other then insults, he doesn't even hint at who he is. So if he can't be a man about it, why should I care?

·
AAAH GET TO ZE CHOPPA!
1,554 Posts
Online grudges are a waste of energy.

Anonymity and an internet connection can bring out the (removed by mod) in some people like a truck does to an aggressive driver.

Just brush the dirt off yo' shoulder :D:

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
I think I read a previous post of yours a few weeks back regarding this. If he's here- how come he's invisible? Or can't be dragged out into the open somehow? And why is he being such an a**hole to you????? Now you've got me all curious.:upsidedown:

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I read a previous post of yours a few weeks back regarding this. If he's here- how come he's invisible? Or can't be dragged out into the open somehow? And why is he being such an a**hole to you????? Now you've got me all curious.:upsidedown:
LOL Yeah, I think he wants attention. Honestly I am not worth such time and effort. I realize that I have people here who do not like me. Fine. I realize that some of us here hate "rambo survivalists", or "conservative Christians". But to dedicate your life trying to nip at my heals really is sad. Again I am not worth it.

Anyways, he is back. But not anymore. I turned off all the comment parts on my youtube. So if he wants to continue, he can do it here.

As you said man, brush it off your shoulder and let it go. The Worlds filled with butt holes, so I can find comfort in my own warped version of Reinhold Niebuhr's prayer.

“Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
And more importantly let me get away with it, when I do... :D:

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
I had several stalkers over the years. The first time I was in a genuine fight with thier teacher because he's a fraud, so maybe I can't count that. But they followed me to every martial arts forum I was one and harassed me consistently, to no end.

Huge battles ensued, which only succeeded in my exposing thier teachers fraudulent claims over, and over, and over again. They finnaly stopped when i threatened to release thier secret form to the public for free. I later found out it was a common, modern Tai Chi form available from anyone who was trained at the Taiwan national Taiji association....They don't know that though. They think it is a secret thing from 1000 years ago that only they have. The whole thing is really funny to me now.

The other is a MODERATOR of a forum I used to frequent. He followed me around to every forum I was on, harassed me, insulted me and verbally attacked me. He literally searched all the forums, for every conversation I was in and attacked me at every single comment I made. He would even do this when his comments against me had nothing to do with the conversation.

I had to contact the owner of the forum he Moderates and demand his physical contact info because I was considering filing harassment charges against him and needed to know where to send the soupenas(sp?)

THAT shut him up...for 5 or 6 weeks, and then he started trying to make contact with me again. I used a strategy of ignoring him, and contacting the forum he moderates and complaining about his behavior, and reminding the forum owner I was considering filing charges again.

The whole thing was just sick, and I personally can't understand why he is still a moderator over there.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks RD. I don't know what the movtives would be. Pride? Jealousy?

You know if they spent half has much time training, and learning as they do harassing you, then they would be the best martial arts expert in the world. One thing we have to give them is dedication.

I never under stood why people tear others down, just to make themselves feel better.

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
I think they don't train, just talk.

I haven't had the problem for several years. Most people are pretty cool over all. It was just one certain individual from that one forum.

That was a couple years ago though. I don't frequent that forum, except to maybe lurk on occasion. It seems so long as I don't he doesn't bother me anymore.

I often wondered what would happen if he ever met up face to face. It would be funny to run into him in some sort of social situation, and not say who I am untill much later.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Keyboard Commando's, don't give 'em any attention. I know it's tough some times, but it's better to laugh at 'em and **** them off, than to let them get your goat.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
776 Posts
Thats just a 40 yea rold virgin in their parents basement.

Should just tell him how much time hes is wasting. Tell him to get a life, a girlfriend instead of rubbing one off each time he insults you. He is probably one of those guys who likes whips and chains.

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
I wouldn't mind a stalker... make her a slim redhead in her 30s with a pleasant personality...
So what's wrong with chubby 50 something redheads with big hooters and a b!tchy personality?:p

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
But i have one of them already, and still cannot win and argument.

just without the hooters.
ROFL!!! All of you guys are Hilarious! I handed out 20 Thanks here, but I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks guys, you know how to cheer a guy up!

Look, I dunno who the guy is. He probably IS in fact better then me. But why squish ants all day? I am not worth it. Maybe he is a weirdo... I actually took one of the leads given to me, and I am thinking I know who it was.

Still. Its behind me. You know I bet many of us have had to deal with some one that wouldn't just back off. Maybe an ex, maybe an E bully, maybe a case of the crabs. Either way, it just wont go away, and you so wish it would. LOL ;)

One more thing. Good Boobs go a long way. They fix everything. If your gonna stalk anyone or anything, let it be at least half as worthy.

Reactions: Guerrilla
1 - 18 of 18 Posts