Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3/5
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really into spending time here anymore.

Killing liberals when things go south...

People looking forward to things coming apart.
(ignoring the deaths that would follow, callous anyone?)

Roving brigands in IFV's eating human flesh (sorry, that one still makes me laugh)

Rigging your windows/house walls to withstand M2 fire.

Clearing structures like, oh, the Hilton with 1 person, since you play video games and paintball, and know your skills.

The "dont post pictures!!111 they add to them to your "File" and know things about stuff then!!" (they already know where I live, they paid me for quite a few years)

I did learn a lot about the food/medical end of things, so that's a perk. But some of this stuff is, in my opinion, getting really close to McVeigh'esque in nature.

A big wave to Doc and Zigmund and USMC_1812 too. :)

Take care all.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
As we can see here the real wachos come out when things get bad. Views get more and more extreme. People get more and more scared. Crazy to watch in this little sub culture.

·
*** Bless America
480 Posts
Im new here, BUT...
Dont let the door hit you on the way out
This post reminds me of a cry for attention. Like someone making a scene while "attempting" to commit suicide.
Big ups to Kev for providing us with this amazing board. I have learned so much

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
Theres a few trolls that pop up and stir up the conservatives, they offer nothing to the survivalist viewpoint. All they want to do is sing praise to obama, demos and libs. It gets old but come November they will be gone. I hate to see a former service member leave.
Like being in a room with 4 kids playing, great site here.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
i agree people are getting away from usefull post all they talk about is bs i realy have to look hard for something i can use.let get bet back to survival. if you can only have one object what would it be ?? hope you get my point.i used to think there wasnt any dumb questions.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
Im new here, BUT...
Dont let the door hit you on the way out
This post reminds me of a cry for attention. Like someone making a scene while "attempting" to commit suicide.
Big ups to Kev for providing us with this amazing board. I have learned so much
you havnt been here long enough to make that statement.yes kev has done a good job but crap is seeping in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts