Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Illini, I was driving north on 294 just past North Ave last Friday night. I saw a billboard with some sort of "Prepared Chicago" or something like that. I did a quick search on Google but couldn't find any info on it, but I'm not sure of what it said so I may be looking with the wrong words.

Has anyone seen this billboard or any other ones in the area? I think it said: "Get a kit and be prepared", or something like that.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Probably some company promoting heating options or something winter oriented ........ no way does it have anything to do with prepping .......

·
Registered
329 Posts
Probably some company promoting heating options or something winter oriented ........ no way does it have anything to do with prepping .......
Why not? There have been a few threads lately about advertisements informing people to get prepared. They probably mean get prepared for a localized disaster like tornado or blizzard, but it's important none the less.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
$$$$$$$$ Big Bucks

Why not? There have been a few threads lately about advertisements informing people to get prepared. They probably mean get prepared for a localized disaster like tornado or blizzard, but it's important none the less.
Those billboards are the most expensive in the entire Chicagoland area .... number of years ago they rented for $500 a day ....... I don't see any outfit in the prep biz spending $15-$20K per month on a single billboard ....... especially since 99.9% of the people viewing it are sheeple ....... heavy duty sheeple at that .....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It might have even been a .org and not a .com. I thought it was through the city but not sure. I will be driving past there this weekend, I hope its still there so I can get the web address.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts