Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, NOOB here !!!

Call me Murph.

I live in Upstate NY (FingerLakes Region actually).

I have been doing my preps since 1998, got the old homestead all set up and ready (I hope ) for anything. Got the cabin stocked as well.

I can shoot, hunt, fish,camp, hike, do emergency first aid, build anything and know how to store food for long term.

Know lots of other "special" kind of things too (see next line).

I am not home right now. I am active duty military in Afghanistan at the moment.

I think this is a cool site, I just had to join.

Amyway, anybody in NY give me a shout, woudl love the hear about what's going on back home.

Later,
Murph

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Australia.
You may know some Aussie soldiers there, give them our best please.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome Murph,
Thanks for your service from another Vet. When you get home safe and sound you'll be glad to know that we have a rendezvous every year in the Finger Lakes Region in October at Hector , NY. We just finished this years rendezvous from the 16-19Oct08. Hope to see you next year.
Oldman/Marty

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum from Australia.
You may know some Aussie soldiers there, give them our best please.
I have met quite a few Aussies. When we get past the "language barrier" (he he he, Just kidding) we have some great conversation. Great people and I am honored to call them allies....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Marty, thanks for the shout....

I know exactly where Hector is, I am on the other side of the lake from there.

I will be sure to link up with you when I get back, maybe next year or the year after that (my deployment may extend another year). Anyway, hold down the fort while I'm gone and I'll see ya when I see ya !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts