Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LRAD is the acronym for Long Range Acoustical Device. More info is available elsewhere on the web. They are manufactured in So Cal. by Gensys and costs are in the $3-8k range. I'm actually looking for a way to defeat it or counter surveille the abusers of this technology on U.S. citizens.

5,599 Posts
Combined with some high intensity stobe light weapons.

You basically have created a night club.
EDM Electronic Dance Music.

We had this thing called the Electric Daisy Carnival come to town. I am about 13 miles away and my roof and windows were shaking with the BASS. How anyone can enjoy listening music like that is beyond me. Before I figured it out I had called the police and then drove out to try and find the loud party in my neighborhood. The police were already responding to complaints and driving around with me.

These kids shell out bundles of money to attend these things. I have been to loud and have tinnitus to prove it, but at least the music was intelligible.

Reactions: lonelyfool
5,599 Posts
I like when their car obviously has blown out speakers, yet they have the volume and the bass maxxed out.

The speaker cone is just flapping around. That's some good listening right there.
I lived in a neighborhood where you could hear the pizza delivery guys distorted speakers from blocks away.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lonelyfool

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love how the protestor/rioters come here in the middle of ripping the country a new hole to crap from to ask us for advice on the best gas masks etc.
you are plain mistaken in your assessment if you're suggesting I'm involved w/ the radical left scum you mentioned.

I'm referring to to the use of military grade LRAD by certain fascist
elements within/out of US govt. against it's own citizens.

yeah, i would prefer these perpetrators use it against those street thugs,
but i suspect these guys are on the same side.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,454 Posts
you are plain mistaken in your assessment if you're suggesting I'm involved w/ the radical left scum you mentioned.

I'm referring to to the use of military grade LRAD by certain fascist
elements within/out of US govt. against it's own citizens.

yeah, i would prefer these perpetrators use it against those street thugs,
but i suspect these guys are on the same side.
OK, sorry. WHo is using LRAD illegally on who?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good question

Yes that is the question!
IN MY CASE- I still don't know after a couple years. All I can suspect is that I REALLY ****ED off someone in the Fed. govt....and that is quite a few...
Yes, I send lots of **** their way... something to do with the right to free speech.

I am not in position to elaborate any further at this time, but asking the right questions is the right tack.

5,599 Posts
If they are following YOU around with LRAD your neighbors are going to be driven quite mad. You should have them write angry letters to their congresscritters, to make it stop.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well, not sure what you are talking about. You mean a giant LRAD truck is following you around blasting noise at you?

Or a smaller version?

Continuous or just for a short time duration?

Ear plugs, leave the area? Noise cancelling headphones?
https://genasys.com/lrad_products/l...M=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=LRAD&FORM=HDRSC3

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
If you're married and can get your spouse to accompany you...

Trigger her into Full Nag Mode, keeping her in trail you as you approach the LRAD dish.

Her voice and the LRADs broadcast will cancel each other out ~25 meters in front of the LRAD.

Word. (I'm both married and have experience at being hit with a military-sized HMMWV mounted LRAD).

5,599 Posts
If you're married and can get your spouse to accompany you...

Trigger her into Full Nag Mode, keeping her in trail you as you approach the LRAD dish.

Her voice and the LRADs broadcast will cancel each other out ~25 meters in front of the LRAD.

Word. (I'm both married and have experience at being hit with a military-sized HMMWV mounted LRAD).
I wanna go to Miiaaammmi!

LRAD Op's jump off truck and scatter!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts