Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess if you send soldiers off to fight a war over lies so your buddies can get rich they hold it against you.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Nobody wants this pathetic POS near them..
Sir the President of the United States makes all of his decisions based on the in put from his staff and the Congress. If you think he lied, then he made a decision based on an untruth from his staff. I don't show disrespect to any of my leaders in public. You don't know the man and I don't know you but I don't want to stand next to you because **Edited by mods**. Did I offend you?

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
what a snatch blocking the pres out like that.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Man, some of the comments are from left field. Why did she do what she did. First of all she was most likely told by her Sergeant to stand at parade rest and not to talk or move. Plus she was pretty nervous about being next to the President of the United States. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But some dip stick that dislikes the President used it to spread his bile

·
Registered
14,867 Posts
Sir the President of the United States makes all of his decisions based on the in put from his staff and the Congress. If you think he lied, then he made a decision based on an untruth from his staff. I don't show disrespect to any of my leaders in public. You don't know the man and I don't know you but I don't want to stand next to you because **Edited by mods**. Did I offend you?

The Nazis tried to use this same argument in the Nuremberg trials "just doing my job". If civilians could smell the **** from a distance then he would have choking on it, considering he was being fed from the anus of a lie machine.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
You gotta point

Man, some of the comments are from left field. Why did she do what she did. First of all she was most likely told by her Sergeant to stand at parade rest and not to talk or move. Plus she was pretty nervous about being next to the President of the United States. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But some dip stick that dislikes the President used it to spread his bile
I really wasn't going to post. I was going down the list laughing to myself at those comments about her not wanting him to stand next to her. The fact is what you just said hits the nail on the head. To me she looked like someone under a standing order who had to break orders to accommodate the president. The whole time he was saying something to her it might have been "Its ok I’m the president you can skidittly a little to your left".

·
15T :)
505 Posts
thats not parade rest,lol.

parade rest is having your feet at shoulder width apart and arms behind your back with your left and right hand interlocking:thumb:

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
QUOTE: Why should she show respect for a criminal, a hooligan, an idiot?

I do believe it would be better to hold your derogatory remarks about the president of the United States to yourself. You don't have to like the man, but you have to show repect to the office he holds.

Thats not parade rest LOL
Son, I spent more time in the military than you have been on the face of the earth, and was an instructor at the 7th Army NCO academy and taught Drills and Ceremonies. I know FM 22-5 like the back of my hand. Gee, how can I remember that after retiring from the US Army as a 1st Sgt E-8 31 years ago. Get real boy, it would have been very hard to step out of the presidents way and remain at the position of parade rest. I can see why many people such as you never get beyond recruit status.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts