Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ready for the big "push"
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have you attention please. This is your Captain, Barack Obama. There is nothing to see here, please move along. We have only had a small water pipe break, but rest assured that my crack team of maintenance workers are on the case, lead by Tim Geithner and Ben Bernanke. And if your cabin does have some water in it, feel free to go to the Nero Room in Club Rome. Let the bar tender John Boehner know your room has flooded and your first two drinks are free! Relax to the soothing sounds of the Harry Reid Band accompanied by the lovely singer Nancy Pelosi. One other thing, when your on the deck, please refrain from interacting or engaging the deck boy Joe Biden. He is busy rearranging the deck chairs and really isn't that sociable in the first place. Once again, don't worry and enjoy your cruise on the U.S. Titanic.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
One other thing, when your on the deck, please refrain from interacting or engaging the deck boy Joe Biden. He is busy rearranging the deck chairs and really isn't that sociable in the first place.
( and we have had some complaints that he's been overheard muttering to himself,"but this IS a big F-ing deal.......this IS a big F-ing deal...." ) :D:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have you attention please. This is your Captain, Barack Obama. There is nothing to see here, please move along. We have only had a small water pipe break, but rest assured that my crack team of maintenance workers are on the case, lead by Tim Geithner and Ben Bernanke. And if your cabin does have some water in it, feel free to go to the Nero Room in Club Rome. Let the bar tender John Boehner know your room has flooded and your first two drinks are free! Relax to the soothing sounds of the Harry Reid Band accompanied by the lovely singer Nancy Pelosi. One other thing, when your on the deck, please refrain from interacting or engaging the deck boy Joe Biden. He is busy rearranging the deck chairs and really isn't that sociable in the first place. Once again, don't worry and enjoy your cruise on the U.S. Titanic.
Slight problem with the announcement. I don't believe the Harry Reid Band will play "Nearer, My God, To Thee" due to 'separation of church and state'...and Nancy is singing out of tune.:taped:

·
Ready for the big "push"
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slight problem with the announcement. I don't believe the Harry Reid Band will play "Nearer, My God, To Thee" due to 'separation of church and state'...and Nancy is singing out of tune.:taped:
Just have another big gulp sized cup of Kool Aid and everything will be OK.:D:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts