Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thread Killer
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were reports of 'celebratory gunfire' reported in the 5 points area of Denver. The reporter spewing on site didn't seem to think it was an issue. It just shows me that they were ready to go the other way if he had lost. Any celebratory gunfire reported anywhere else?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I definitely heard some not far from me last night.. Definitely wasn't fireworks, and it had me a little on edge... I have property that I shoot on regularly, but am not out in the boon docks.. Just an isolated area of wetlands and tree farms in a typical rural town.. Not used to hearing gunfire at 11 PM........ There's one other resident in town with a permit to shoot on his property like me and it was coming from somewhere in that direction.. He's a McCain supporter and I'm guessing it may have been him. If so, it wasn't a celebratory outburst haha.

I almost Morse coded him back just to say hey.

·
Registered
475 Posts
There were reports of 'celebratory gunfire' reported in the 5 points area of Denver. The reporter spewing on site didn't seem to think it was an issue. It just shows me that they were ready to go the other way if he had lost. Any celebratory gunfire reported anywhere else?
I drove along East Colfax, downtown Denver, on my way to work last night and people where out in the streets acting as if a sports teams had won a title of some sort. Little do they know all that their obamessiah has promised won't come true. They were out honking their car horns as well. Most of the celebratory people seemed to be crowded around the entrances of low brow Colfax bars, so I guess it doesn't speak very highly of obama's supporters.

For those that don't live in Denver and the surrounding areas, East Colfax and the Five Points area are know for drug dealing, drunks, bums, hookers, and seedy dive bars.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Here. (raises hand) I live in a 'culturally diverse' neighborhood, plenty of gun shots and chanting....O BA MA....etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts