Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Right on! Reminds of being in high school,seeing bands at the olyimpic auditorium and the paladium,love punk rock, still do after all these years!Seeing 8 bands for 5 buck`s or 3 with a flyer!

·
Registered
435 Posts
i listen to metal, classical, bagpipes, happy hardcore, terror core, speed core, stuff like that.

pretty much from Beethoven to this.

LANGUAGE WARNING.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah, rap is pretty well ****e. Some other stuff to check out...

Some KMFDM is always good:

Astral Projection:

Garmarna:

Reinhard Mey:

Marcel Khalife:
(Note, I don't agree with the poster's politics... it's just a good song)

Corvus Corax:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think shes just really into calming music. I like music that pisses people because it calms me down lol. Like bagpipes no one I know can stand it unless they are a fellow celt.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
I love every kind of music, even some rap. I like the "read a book rap". It made me laugh.
Seriously, a rap about accountability, and bettering yourself is worth a shot, even though its filled with bad words. Gives me hope for people that accept victim mindsets, and apathetic cultures. You can find it on Youtube. WAAAAY to much cussing in it.

Personally to relax I listen to trance or classical.
Different music for different moods or situations. I wouldn't play Nine Inch Nails (even if they are awesome) over a candle light dinner. No I would play some Kenny G, Marvin Gaye, Barry White or something.

·
missed
11,240 Posts
Motograter, lead singker Ivan Moody aka Ghost is also the lead singer of bands Five Finger Death Punch and Ghost Machine. These are my releases from stress, turn it up and ride!

Bloodsimple

·
Registered
435 Posts
Personally to relax I listen to trance or classical.
Different music for different moods or situations. I wouldn't play Nine Inch Nails (even if they are awesome) over a candle light dinner. No I would play some Kenny G, Marvin Gaye, Barry White or something.
TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts