Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
OMG! Please! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.....was the flash blade broken or not. The dream is trying to tell you that no one and no thing(including weapons) are invincible. A certain weapon may make you feel invincible for a little while but then reality sets in weapons break, bigger badder weapons exist, they may get lost or stolen, etc.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
If thats your nightmare then your lucky.... I have one every so often about a dead old lady looking in my window trying to tell me something. For a while I thought It was only happening when I ate sausage, but then it happens other times also.
Im of to bed now all freaked out... I will trade you dreams anytime you like, actually no I wont.. I wouldnt wish that freaky thing on anyone

·
Proud American
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a weird dream, i wonder why you have that kinda dream.
you ever look at dreams books, if not you should try it. could be trying to tell you something.

·
Proud American
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure, but i'm usually thinking about something alot. could be knives, trucks, guns, comics, ya know the good stuff in life.

·
Registered
261 Posts
If thats your nightmare then your lucky.... I have one every so often about a dead old lady looking in my window trying to tell me something. For a while I thought It was only happening when I ate sausage, but then it happens other times also.
Im of to bed now all freaked out... I will trade you dreams anytime you like, actually no I wont.. I wouldnt wish that freaky thing on anyone
Have you ever tryed opening up the window and seeing what she has to tell you? Could be something important.

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
not sure, but i'm usually thinking about something alot. could be knives, trucks, guns, comics, ya know the good stuff in life.
I do that alot...probably why i only get 4-5 hrs of sleep a night...lol. I usaly think about my BOB and what i need to make it better. Or my dream BOV and BOL.:D:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts