Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine, this was sent to me via email from a friend of mine… He knows I want at least some sort of cabin since I sold mine in Gatlinburg TN a while ago.

So he said "here you go, nothing like you had before but something that could get you back out there…:thumb:"

Attachments

·
Getting There!
11,458 Posts
Awesome cabin!

Finding the perfect ledge to park it on might be tough, but that's great. Did he/she give you an idea of how much it cost?

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome cabin!

Finding the perfect ledge to park it on might be tough, but that's great. Did he/she give you an idea of how much it cost?
No they just sent me the photos and the floorplan... Can't be that much, if you do a lot yourself, you are good to go.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Really nice. Thank you!
I'm sort of looking, myself, to maybe build on Property I already own (Not perfect for what I want) or another location.
Haven't been to Gatlinburg in years...Used to be "The Place," years ago...Don't know n ow.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I guess that roof would be OK if it doesn't snow anymore than in the pic.

Reactions: Adapter

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice!

Yep, needs about a 10/12 pitched roof to shed snow and give a loft for more space. Wouldn't cost that much more.

Here, if you didn't "call" it living space or put in plumbing, you could put in lights and plugs and use a ladder if you wanted. It would be the "attic." It could be insulated of course, and finished.

I'd like to flip the couch and chairs 90 degrees and put the wood stove against the bedroom wall for more centralized heat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts