Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. We are being prepared for total and complete enslavement and obedience. I used to think Alex Jones was a nut, then for a while I though he was somewhat right but exaggerated things quite a bit. Now, I think the guy is spot on...

What would you do if this was your child?

In the comment section below the article, there is a quote that embodies everything I feel:

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats". -H. L. Mencken

Huston Press Blogs-Police kidnap 12 year old girl and then sue her and her family for fighting back

It was a little before 8 at night when the breaker went out at Emily Milburn's home in Galveston. She was busy preparing her children for school the next day, so she asked her 12-year-old daughter, Dymond, to pop outside and turn the switch back on.

As Dymond headed toward the breaker, a blue van drove up and three men jumped out rushing toward her. One of them grabbed her saying, "You're a prostitute. You're coming with me."

Dymond grabbed onto a tree and started screaming, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." One of the men covered her mouth. Two of the men beat her about the face and throat.
Even allowing for a somewhat different account of the events, from the police side, how do you justify the kidnapping and beating of a 12 year old girl and then later arresting her again, at her school nevertheless, for having resisted kidnapping? How are we to keep our sanity and peace in the face of these ever growing abuses and usurpation of our rights and basic human dignities? Tell me, how?

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
Did they once identify themselves as police officers before saying, "You're a prostitute, you're coming with me?"

If they didn't - and it sounds like they didn't, cause what 12 year old girl resists arrest from a duly identified police officer??? - the charges against the girl and her father should be dropped. The family should sue the s**t out of the officers involved, who should all be fired immediately.

Edit: deleted extra comment I added... I'm a dope... Misread something about the Miranda warning. Guess I should read twice, and type once.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Typical arrogant cops on a power trip doing what they want.

All it will take is the cops doing this to the wrong person and people are going to end up dead. But the cops and the lawyers will just spin it so they look like the victims.

·
Gold memba-золот&#10
588 Posts
To kinda address the question of When do we stand up? A few nights ago on a coast2coast radio show one of the guests was Catherine Austin Fits (sp??). If you don't know who she is, she used to work for the government for some time on various financial projects before and considers herself "an insider" of sorts. That night (and other times as well) she expressed her opinion on any possible insurrection and said that in her opinion it would be pretty much impossible for the masses to undertake something like that due to big advances in non-lethal weapons technology and various other means of crowd control. I 'm not sure if I share her exact views on the subject or not, just passing on what I 've heard.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Even more unbelievable than what those three scum bags did (scum will do what scum does, so no surprise there) is the attitude of the governing officials. They are refusing to rectify the matter in a just and proper way and in doing so they are sending out the message that cops are above the law and that laws only apply to us serfs.

"The city has investigated the matter and found that the conduct of the police officers was appropriate under the circumstances," Helfand says. "It's unfortunate that sometimes police officers have to use force against people who are using force against them. And the evidence will show that both these folks violated the law and forcefully resisted arrest."
Now, look again at that last sentence: " both these folks violated the law and forcefully resisted arrest" and remember that this was not a sheriff's posse, uniformed, knocking on the door in day light, with an arrest warrant. This was a group of three men, dressed in plain clothes, rolling up in an unmarked van at night and violently grabbing a 12 year old girl from in front of her house. A 12 year old who then in sheer terror screamed for her daddy.

What daddy out there wouldn't do what this guy did? Who in their right mind would expect and want any daddy out there to not do what this guy did? He should be commended and lauded, not falsely and wrongfully arrested, but the greater goal here is not justice. The goal is breaking the back and the spirit of the people and teaching them with example after example such as this one that whether you are right or wrong, you never question your overlords.

·
Registered
626 Posts
How the police can possibly try and justify their actions is beyond me, BEATING A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL because she "resisted arrest"?! Even if someone does resist arrest, that does not make police brutality acceptable! What a bunch of abseloute cowards.

This is why I own firearms, not to shoot people out of anger but to defend my family and myself against violent and ignorant people.

What a sick world.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
i cant belive they got away with it in texas

1 - 20 of 47 Posts