Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
800-336-1630
First Fidelity Reserve (Jefferson Co., Texas)

$42.00 with FREE S&H
2011 Canadian Silver Grizzly (try finding these in your home coin shop:upsidedown:). Good deal on hard to find new limited coin.

VFW Magazine
Vault Verification: FVFWRSB0811
Expires: 9/5/11

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go to your local coin shop and you can get silver for $1.50 over spot. So about $40.50.

Why do you need it to be made by a government? If its stamped by a reputable refinery as 1oz troy, .9999 silver, its worth just as much to the buyer as a US Eagles, Canadian Maple, or a Chinese Panda.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Go to your local coin shop and you can get silver for $1.50 over spot. So about $40.50.

Why do you need it to be made by a government? If its stamped by a reputable refinery as 1oz troy, .9999 silver, its worth just as much to the buyer as a US Eagles, Canadian Maple, or a Chinese Panda.
These will sell higher than eagles or maples.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts

You don't know what your talking about. Bars and rounds from "reputable refineries" are NOT worth the same as Eagles,Maples, and especially coins like Pandas and Britainias, which command a serious premium.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't know what your talking about. Bars and rounds from "reputable refineries" are NOT worth the same as Eagles,Maples, and especially coins like Pandas and Britainias, which command a serious premium.
This is very true. The Gov't mints command a little more $$$ and the less common ones even more; NZ Mint, British Britainias, Australian etc., If you put cute animals on them also more $$$ like the Fiji Turtles (NZ Mint), China Panda etc.:taped:

The top three most produced are ASE, Maples, and Austrian Philharmonic.

·
Not playing games
1,332 Posts
Englehards are also good silver and in large circulation. I doubt they will be turned down by people how have a clue.

That semed like a good deal in the OP, but a few days before I bought a few US Libs when it was 38 and the mark up per coin was 4$ ... and Silver is already up to 43.

Time to beware of some of the older coins out there, I have been hearing about counterfeits ... counterfeit coins, jeez!
Saw an 1885 US Gold coin today, and I had to pass. Things are starting to get weird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts