Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just found this great site/forum. Recently purchased my first MAC90 AK47 that I have wanted for many years. Found a gunsmith who had a few that were originally "out of the box, never fired" and was able to swap my Winchester 30.30, an old .38 revolver and a Bauer .25 towards his asking price. Now I finally have one....feel like the kid in the "Christmas Story" with his Red Ryder 300 shot BB Rifle :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there Mr AK. I am originally from Rochester, NY (East Rochester), graduated and went into the Coast Guard for four years,then returned to Rochester and went into radio broadcasting, back then the AM stations were bigger than the FM, worked at WSAY in Rochester from '71 to '73, then moved to Alaska for 14 years then moved to Colorado Springs and then moved here in Texas in '90 and been here (McAllen, Galveston and Houston) ever since. Must be honest to say I don't miss the snow at all, get to ride my '02 GL1800 Goldwing motorcycle 'year round' so that's why I don't miss the snow! Hey, have a good Thanksgiving coming up, and the Holiday Season. Take care

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the board from Australia.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WElcome from North Texas and good to have you here. Good gun you got there. had a few of them years ago. Buy ammo and mags now. Don't wait and get prepared. Look for the good guys here and you will find them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts