Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Ohio! Hi all, I am a newbie just getting started in the long term survival world. After seeing the job our government is doing for those that are enduring disasters, both natural and man-made, I figure I will be far better off if I just took care of me and mine, and let them concentrate on somebody else. So here I am looking for information on how to plan ahead, what to save, store and what to learn and re-learn so that we will be better off no matter what happens.
I believe that if you ride hard, shoot straight and always tell the truth, you'll never go too far wrong. How many of you remember where those lines came from?
Well, anyway, glad to know you!
Iron Tom Flint

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
welcome to the big show i see you've got your ticket for front seats to watching as the U.S. gets flushed down the toilet.

oh and welcome to the forum as well

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
I believe that if you ride hard, shoot straight and always tell the truth, you'll never go too far wrong. How many of you remember where those lines came from?
Welcome from Tennessee Iron Tom.

I believe that saying is the gun fighters creed, but I don't know where it's from.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
ride hard, shoot straight and always tell the truth

Title of a book by Jeff Cooper.

Gald you found us and welcome to the site!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts