Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Totus tuus
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been looking for a place to learn more about survival. I enjoy the few trips per year I make to the not so local military surplus shop, and appreciate the fact that they always have WIND playing on the radio!

I'm a Navy veteran and an NRA member. I'll be interested to start reading some of the discussions here, and to hearing any suggestions on emergency preparedness. Thanks!

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome from Australia.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
Welcome from tennessee im a old navy vet too.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Welcome aboard from the greater Puget Sound area. Enjoy the shared knowledge of the ones that want to make our country right again.:thumb:

·
Totus tuus
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! I'm definately looking for ways to get more prepared. I am also an Eagle Scout, and as you know our motto was "Be Prepared." I'm not where I should be yet, but I do have some preps made, and would really like to find a good video or other easy to digest source that would give a good overview of the basics.

I'm also looking for news sources. Thanks again! :)

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Greetings from Texas. Welcome to the board. There is a lot of usefull info here. I hope you find our little corner of the web quite enjoyable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts