Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I am a mother of 3 that has recently decided to become a little more useful than a shopper. I now ferment my own food, cook from scratch (like farm to table), and am about to do my most extensive organic veggie garden yet. I have invested in kitchen/household utensils that do not require the use of electricity just in case. While I am semi-paranoid, I am not an uber conspiracy theorist (though I keep an open mind), I just feel it's best to be prepared as there are so many things that could happen. (Impending financial meltdown tops my list)
I am compiling a book of how-to's as "just-in-case" or "things I'd like to do"
including how to build a brick/clay oven, how to brew beer/wine, evacuation route in the case of tsunami (I am in the Puget), and various food storage methods without the use of the "grid". Any other suggestions to include would be awesome.
Oh and I just got my Big Berkey in the post today!
:thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, are you THE Berkey guy? One and only? Love your product! Found out about it from one of my wholesale food suppliers (Azure Standard) and after looking up reviews, couldn't wait for my monthly drop and bought it off the website! Very versatile! For urban/survival use both, and was ECSTATIC about the fluoride reduction elements!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.