Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

I found this site while searching for home remides and natural medicines. I used to live in northern california and among my friends i was the goto guy for survival,hiking and general outdoor activites. But now im Married:), have a kid on the way:thumb: and live in the middle of hell:mad:. So im hoping this site and you members can help me prepare for any SHTF situations
I hope to talk with you soon

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Hey there, my GF is in Corona. Im in OC but welcome! I have books on natural healing etc. Let me know if you ever want to meet up for plan discussion in your area. Im a seasoned survival veteran and know the local. TTYL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys
I guess its not too bad down here in just not used to urban sprawl.
And ive had the name since like 95

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi - SoCal is not my idea of heaven either. I lived in San Diego for four years and could not wait to get back to the NorthEast! Anyway, Hi!

·
Fixer
1,269 Posts
10 years ago all i wanted to do was move out to san diego now i just think what a fool i was. but i took my kids out their 8 years ago for vacation and if their economy and the us situation was stable i still think it would be great place to live. when i was their in 83 it was pretty wicked but in 94 with out all the squids as targets the population seems to have made great gains in integration with out the easy 18 year old crime targets it seemed much more liveable. from what i saw in 94 they have made great gains.

of course i was only their for 8 days.in 94 maybe it was because they were all illegal and just wanting to get by.

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Greetings from NH.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hello everybody

I found this site while searching for home remides and natural medicines. I used to live in northern california and among my friends i was the goto guy for survival,hiking and general outdoor activites. But now im Married:), have a kid on the way:thumb: and live in the middle of hell:mad:. So im hoping this site and you members can help me prepare for any SHTF situations
I hope to talk with you soon
Welcome from LA!

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,428 Posts
TokeABowl,

I hate LA too, especially the Dodgers. LOL

Howdy and welcome to the forum from up near Sacramento, where the Pinheads play under the dome.

Go GIANTS!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
RE: So. calif

Hello & Welcome...I'm in Temecula...Small group always looking for like minded people....Our objectives are only made possible by our logistic!!!!!.We also feel that saftey is in numbers...give me a shout...
[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts