Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Thought I'd take a few minutes and introduce myself. I am from up-state NY, way up state and run a full time survival school and both me and my wife are licensed guides. I am a former ARMY (Infantry) veteran with a tour in Vietnam. Both me and wife spend about 150 days a year in the outdoors. We do everything together. We never travel without our 2 dogs. I frequent several different outdoor survival forums. That's about it for now.
Oldman/Marty Simon

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome Marty. I also am from upstate NY. I am interested in your school. Post some info about it in the wilderness thread. Also when you get enough posts join the NY group.

Welcome aboard!

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
The community should feel honored to have someone such as yourself as a member. Please, make yourself at home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome. I will be posting more in the future when I figure out how to navigate this forum. I am an outdoors guy and my technology is survival not electronics plus I have dial up and everything is so fr%%king slow, but up here in NY on the Canadian border I guess I am lucky to even have dial up.
Oldman/Marty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts