Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Apocaloptimist
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site looking at knife reviews on YouTube. I'm from Houston, Texas and I am an avid fisherman. I fish from a kayak in the bays and the Gulf in the Galveston area complex. Hit me up if you are ever in the area and need to know where the bite is.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Greetings from the Tyler area. My husband and I love to fish too and took our kayaks to Colorado this summer. High mountain lakes+trout= good eatin`.
We have often talked about taking the yaks to the bay so we may take you up on the 'fishing tips' in your area.

Welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome to the board. My daughter resides in Houston, will be down there this summer on a visit. May have to call you up.

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
Howdy CM
Does TKF, 2cool, or ABWF ring a bell?:D:
I hope you've got in on the flounder run this year, it's been one of the best so far.:thumb:

Another sailor in the plastic navy,
RC

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Just found this site looking at knife reviews on YouTube. I'm from Houston, Texas and I am an avid fisherman. I fish from a kayak in the bays and the Gulf in the Galveston area complex. Hit me up if you are ever in the area and need to know where the bite is.
you know Kim and Kenny? They are from Galveston and Houston. ;)
Just kidding. although they are. anyway, welcome from Dallas! Hey, did anyone in Galveston find any kayaks after Ike? Just wondering...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts