Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Survival instincts kicking in? I just recently started having this sick feeling that something's just not right. And started looking into buying a few extras here and there. Couldn't put my finger on what was wrong . . . . so after a few more extra guns and cases of ammo later . . . i realized what I was doing . . . preparing to make it On My Own!! After doing some research on things I heard in the news, I realized how very close we really are to total chaos. To be honest, I'm a bit worried. I have small children and will need a lot of prep to make sure I have enough supplies. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This looks like an awesome group, I'm hoping to learn a lot from everyone. I have seen some great advice already. I'm just glad to find others like me. The average person around here thinks I'm insane if I mention anything about what could happen. I keep getting responses like " that could never happen here!" So, it's great to find this site!! :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Survival instincts kicking in? I just recently started having this sick feeling that something's just not right. And started looking into buying a few extras here and there. Couldn't put my finger on what was wrong . . . . so after a few more extra guns and cases of ammo later . . . i realized what I was doing . . . preparing to make it On My Own!! After doing some research on things I heard in the news, I realized how very close we really are to total chaos. To be honest, I'm a bit worried. I have small children and will need a lot of prep to make sure I have enough supplies. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This looks like an awesome group, I'm hoping to learn a lot from everyone. I have seen some great advice already. I'm just glad to find others like me. The average person around here thinks I'm insane if I mention anything about what could happen. I keep getting responses like " that could never happen here!" So, it's great to find this site!! :)
Remember, there's no such thing as too much preptime! Thats what makes the batman the greatest superhero ever ;) UNLIMITED PREPTIME!
That aside, I know the sinking feeling you're talking about. I'm currently investing in an AK and a few cases of ammo and replacement parts(As well as supplimenting my current supplies), and picking up MREs or prepackaged camp foods. Good luck preparing your family, and welcome to the forum :)

·
Prepared in NH
12,864 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Survivalist Forum.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome from NC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts