Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered a few weeks back and I am still not able to post any threads or view many of the threads neither.
Can you please help me?

This is the message I keep getting:
RandallW201, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are a new member, you must make at least five (5) post in the forum before you can access this page.

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm thinking its the activation issue as I cant even make my first post :(

Thank You!
Randall

·
7,504 Posts
Well, you've just made one post, make some more right here. Get up to 5, and see if things improve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somehow I was able to post in here by going to the bottom of the home page to "Contact Us". Still have the issue in other areas of the site though....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm up and working now. Thats weird, never had that happen on other forums....

Edit: Nevermind, its still not letting me view many of the threads.... :(

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
Some of the threads you may be trying to view may be in the VIP only section or the threads may have been trashed/locked for various reasons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts