Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not a soul is going to do anything here. Those of us too poor or foolish to leave are too busy trying to make ends meet. NY is too far gone. It's a shame we've a beautiful state too.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In Buffalo the Sheriff and Health Inspector showed up at a Business tried to shut them down. They made them leave without a Warrant and Weren't going to submit to the Tyrant Governor Edith.
It was really kind of Heart Warming. This needs to happen everywhere.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see youtube has taken the Video down. I am looking for it to see if it was saved by someone else in another place.

·
Padre in the woods
730 Posts
My daughter works for a big company in New York, which has location throughout the nation. She was telling me the other day that they are having a hard time keeping good people in the New York offices, and that the really good people are leaving for other regions. California, Oregon, and Washington is not one of the locations. If the State of NY's godfather keeps it up, there won't be a lot of tax revenue coming in, and they will have a "brain drain" on the state. Her company is waiting until April 2021 to see what happens, but they are talking of pulling out of the state.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They were voted back in again weren't they?

This is what happens when you vote democrat.
Who the $uck cares?
That is because He gives everything to the Voting Block of Illegals and everyone else as a Freeloader. They give free School to the illegals but the working poor are crap out of luck

·
Padre in the woods
730 Posts
Imagine what would happen if we had the ability to strip all money away from politicians, and their ability to give money to people in exchange for loyalty.

That is because He gives everything to the Voting Block of Illegals and everyone else as a Freeloader. They give free School to the illegals but the working poor are crap out of luck

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They were voted back in again weren't they?

This is what happens when you vote democrat.
Who the $uck cares?
Most of Rural NY and Most of LI is very Red just not enough to overcome the cheating of NYC and Buffalo and Syracuse, and maybe Yonkers

·
Anyone?
3,586 Posts
I'm afraid it will come to the point where the Gestapo who try to enforce these things will have to be made VERY uncomfortable.
And I'm not just talking about shouting them down as you see in the video.
The weak point in this whole global dominance game is the lowly enforcers.
When they realize that the pay is too low for what they're being made to endure, the whole thing will fall apart.

·
Registered
12,547 Posts
A lot of people miss the reason for the masks, it is not primarily to protect the wearer but those around them from the wearer.
Exhale against a cold window and what do you see? YOUR BREATH.
It can take up to two weeks to have symptoms, so you can be Asymptomatic passing the disease with your breath and things you touch and those things others touch, and so on.
NO one has the right to infect other people.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Most of Rural NY and Most of LI is very Red just not enough to overcome the cheating of NYC and Buffalo and Syracuse, and maybe Yonkers
I split NY up into 3 areas, upstate, north of Westchester County. Down-state, south of Westchester including the 5 NYC Boros. Then there is Long island, where I am. Down-state traditionally votes blue and is the most populated region. On The Island, some Nassau County votes part blue, as you go east into Suffolk county, it is more red. Long Island is by and large a nice place to live. Most here would probably like it.

The Island and upstate cannot stand Cuomo and upstate has too few people to unseat the tyrant. Those laws are largely unenforceable. There are way too few police to provide coverage and many see it as unconstitutional. I'd be curious how they will mete out the law to enforce it in NYC.

So I'll call this a red herring, it is an act to gauge the response of the people and what LE will or will not support. This is a dry-run for something else, which may come in stages, but we haven't seen the last of things that they will try to force on us.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts