Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Let Us Prey...
78 Posts
It's kinda like the Glock bayonet. I seems like a really cool thing to have, untill you go to enter your credit card information and realise....hey, I'm about to spend money on this...

·
Premium Member
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's kinda like the Glock bayonet. I seems like a really cool thing to have, untill you go to enter your credit card information and realise....hey, I'm about to spend money on this...
compareing a fine crafted hard woodstock for an AR to a glock bayonet?
:rolleyes:

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
I have to admit that is different, and is interesting but not sure I "like" it... almost kinda takes the American rifle and makes it more to the Russian AK family...

Have to think about this one...:confused:

Good post though...!:thumb:

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
Ugly and impractical, I'll pass.

·
Wilddieb
2,249 Posts
Hmm, so the standard AR 15 stocks do not do the job?

Really?

Again, it is just for optics. Those who do not feel comfortable with the optic of their black rifle, fine, change it to a more hunting/civilian look.

The standard ones are good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Again, it is just for optics. Those who do not feel comfortable with the optic of their black rifle, fine, change it to a more hunting/civilian look.
hunting/civilian look?...before the 1960"s it was common place for military rifles to have a wood stock....had nothing to do with haveing a ''hunting/civilian look'' and more to do with durability......:D:

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
great post! I love how it rankles the plastic-fantastic crowd. love it!! I think it happens to look great. might actually get me to then own an AR. Ironwood stocks are amazing. I have one for my Romanian AK. it's totally sweet.

thanks for the info!! :)

·
Wilddieb
2,249 Posts
hunting/civilian look?...before the 1960"s it was common place for military rifles to have a wood stock....had nothing to do with haveing a ''hunting/civilian look'' and more to do with durability......:D:
:rolleyes:

You think I do not know? There were still H&K G3s in service with wooden hand guards and wooden stocks during my service time.

That goes out to the cry babies who dislike their black rifles...:rolleyes:

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
ugly and impractical? this from a guy who probably handrubs his K-98 with lindseed oil...gezzzz:rolleyes::D:........
It's ugly. - wood on an AR is a no-no.

It's impractical. - a "pretty" rifle doesn't do you much damn good.

Screw plastic or wood, go metal, more options and versatility.

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
cool story bro.

can't argue with you people, it's like screaming at a wall of retarded children.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts