1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Bushwacker
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
We're going to see this more and more. They know they don't have much to worry about, underage = no real reprecussions and very few people carry guns.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
More they get away with the more violent it will become....... What to do with farel animals.

A feral organism is one that has changed from being domesticated to being wild or untamed.

Reactions: OhioMan and nunrush

·
Registered
395 Posts
If this is what happens in a civilized world, then what will happen when there is no functioning government?
I think it will be like the west was back in the 1860s-1890s. Quick justice by still active law enforcement, a lot of vigilante justice and probably quite a few good self defense shoots that will be OK'd by the head LEO in your town.

As an individual, we'll probably be respondible for the corpse if it's on your property. If life is real hard, you could always use them to feed your dogs.

"To hell with them fellers. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."-Josey Wales

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
This has got to stop.

·
Resident Metalhead
184 Posts
As an individual, we'll probably be respondible for the corpse if it's on your property. If life is real hard, you could always use them to feed your dogs.
Or you could use them as fertilizer for your garden, that'd be my decision, I think.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
From the report - probably not word for word perfect, but the jist is the same

"The police had not connected the wild teens looting the store, with the wild teens just up the hill"

Just how many groups of wild teens does this city have running on any given night. Or better yet just how freaking dumb are the cops in that town?

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
They are called Flash Riots. Similar to Flash Mobs, but with violent actions and usually stealing anything they can grab. They think that they are safe by acting as a mob. Very dangerous because while it may start off as a group grabbing candy from a convenience store; someone in the group may escalate it to hurting someone. The loosely formed mob has NO CONTROL over itself.

·
Old Hounds Smell Good
1,077 Posts
I agree with Metalhead1. Exactly how mentally diminished are the cops in that town not to connect the mob of rancid flesh stealing a bunch of sodas and chips one block from the mob of beating robbing mob of rancid flesh up the block....who are carrying a bunch of chips and soda.

Duh. Why aren't they charged and imprisoned with RICO charge enhancement? The pictures are clear enough.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
I agree with Metalhead1. Exactly how mentally diminished are the cops in that town not to connect the mob of rancid flesh stealing a bunch of sodas and chips one block from the mob of beating robbing mob of rancid flesh up the block....who are carrying a bunch of chips and soda.

Duh. Why aren't they charged and imprisoned with RICO charge enhancement? The pictures are clear enough.
The more I think of it, I'm betting the cops will now say its due to layoffs and lack of funding that prevented them from putting 2+2 together, or driving the 100ft to the park.

Deny all you want, but you know its coming.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I also have lack words! ANIMALS!!!

I remember someone posted video of the Koreans defending their shop during the LA Riots! It will never leave my mind!

I worked with a few koreans here in Europe. They are in general very proud people, their shop is a big part of their honor!

·
Don't be dumb
7,232 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Web definitions
A flash mob (or flashmob) is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. ...

Robert Austin is an idiot.

This crap is premeditated and needs to be handled as such.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts