Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a new vendor on our site.
Everyone should check out his store, as there are some good deals, and great prices.
http://www.getsomegear.net/
The owners name is Bret, give him a welcome.
RevPaul

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Would love to have been able to open the link but it was taking a very long time. Maybe I'll try again later.

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
Civilian Source would like to thank RevPaul, Kev and everyone here for the warm welcome and we are super excited to be part of SurvivalistBoards.com. Currently, we are working hard to stock our online store and rework our catalog for ease of use. We have alliances with some of the best distributors and manufacturers in the Tactical Defense and Survival fields and are gaining new ones every month. Things we are currently stocking more of: Emergency food and water / survival Kits, Solar Panels / Portable power, Body-Armor and Firearm Access. Some Items cannot be exported or shipped to certain states such as Body Armor or Pepper Spray, however we are willing to ship overseas on many other items.

You can purchase through our site without an account, but if you create an account w/ us you will receive a one time use coupon for 10% off everything in the store in addition to the many discounts we have planned exclusively for SurvivalistBoards.com users. Also, we offer free shipping on orders over $399.99. Our profit margin is extremely low that is why our free shipping minimum is not as low as we would like, but we are working w/ U.S.P.S. to get our 1 to 2 lbs. shipments under the $9 range to help the smaller orders. I have written a small introduction of myself here: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=24725 and you can find out more about us on our website. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us through the website or my profile.

Again, thanks to everyone @ SurvivalistBoards.com and we look forward to working w/ all of you. Sincerely, Civilian Source Staff

PS: We can personalize some items and can get more items than we could ever carry, so if you have any questions about things we do not currently stock, specialty/hard to find items or just random questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Finally got in. Nice site. I'll put it in my bookmarks. Thanks.

Reactions: BretByron
1 - 7 of 7 Posts