1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Watching, Waiting....
1,473 Posts
If they want to get it through they will do it. They have technology that is better than everybody gives them credit for. Plastic explosives would look like Feces in the bowels, Acrylic based explosives can be hidden as "Glass eyes", Liquid explosives can be stored in the stomach to look like something normal they drank. A detonating device made to look like a pace maker would go unnoticed. Remote detonation and altitude detonating devices could be surgically implanted to look like any number of medical implements.

Boom.

TSA is not doing crap but scaring the armatures from attempting to try. The pros, don't care about the TSA. Every precaution they invent the bad guys circumvent it with something new. It will never end. Terrorism is a part of our lives now. All we can do is limit our vulnerability.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Not necessary. Alkaline metals react explosively with water. They can literally blow a cast iron tub apart. They can be shaped like any common item such as a ball point pen, metal cigarette case, etc. They will go right through an xray machine without raising any alarms. Just drop all into the toilet and flush. Within a few seconds the toilet water storage tank becomes the bomb. It doesnt take rocket scientist and many of those towel heads are educated.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
Not necessary. Alkaline metals react explosively with water. They can literally blow a cast iron tub apart. They can be shaped like any common item such as a ball point pen, metal cigarette case, etc. They will go right through an xray machine without raising any alarms. Just drop all into the toilet and flush. Within a few seconds the toilet water storage tank becomes the bomb. It doesnt take rocket scientist and many of those towel heads are educated.
ya you talk to em there all engeneering students oddly enough

Reactions: chaosofcreation

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
ya you talk to em there all engineering students oddly enough
Yeah I remember one of our interpreters could speak Arabic, Farcee, English and some Spanish. He had a double masters in Mechanical engineering and literature. A lot of people don't know that the middle east produces some very highly educated people. And this guy was born and educated in Iraq. Never underestimate anyone.

·
Banned
1,349 Posts
TSA is way behind the power curve. terrorists have been using bombs inside their body for years. with somewhat entertaining results.

an altitude-detonated device wouldnt work so well inside a body.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah I remember one of our interpreters could speak Arabic, Farcee, English and some Spanish. He had a double masters in Mechanical engineering and literature. A lot of people don't know that the middle east produces some very highly educated people. And this guy was born and educated in Iraq. Never underestimate anyone.
That's ridiculous. Only western people produce intelligent people. the rest are barbaric barbarians living in the barbarian age.

·
Indefatigable
21,048 Posts
Bin Laden said he would make this country bleed to death financially. Looks like its still working. How long before pregnant women must submit to a sonogram before they fly? Funny thing is I have tumor quickly growing inside me and my Dr. can't find out what it is because my insurance company will not let him do any tests for 14 months, they say this is to rule out pre exsisting conditions. Now mind you they know this is against the law. They are not refusing treatment, but legally by OK law, they can make me wait that 14 months. Maybe I don't have 14 months maybe I should just try and get on a plane and when they see the abnormal shape of my abdomen, I could find out what it was.

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
Think about breast implants... I bet a set of DD could hold a lot.
ooohhh thats a good one..

gives new meaning to the phrase "boobie traps"

Reactions: vicdotcom

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
Bin Laden said he would make this country bleed to death financially. Looks like its still working. How long before pregnant women must submit to a sonogram before they fly? Funny thing is I have tumor quickly growing inside me and my Dr. can't find out what it is because my insurance company will not let him do any tests for 14 months, they say this is to rule out pre exsisting conditions. Now mind you they know this is against the law. They are not refusing treatment, but legally by OK law, they can make me wait that 14 months. Maybe I don't have 14 months maybe I should just try and get on a plane and when they see the abnormal shape of my abdomen, I could find out what it was.
that’s exactly how we beat the USSR. we made them so paranoid about new technology they spent themselves into a third world country.

Reactions: Jojo and vicdotcom

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
those scanners are only there to make Chertoff and Cheney money anyway. And to give us our radiation supplements of course. cant have us living long enough to collect social security you know.

Reactions: vicdotcom
1 - 17 of 17 Posts