Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 eoTECH optics and just wanted something easier to reach out with and have some magnification. So Trijicon ACOG it was. Also added Magpul foregrips to both ACR's..

Went straight to the range with it and had it slamming 6" black targets that turn yellow when you hit them. I'm only looking for a 200 Yard max with it and it should be no problem and man that foregrip feels great..

Attachments

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
I have an 4X Triji ACOG on my M4. Pretty much the best optic for man targets and assault rifles. I can now shoot both eyes open at distance and this is from a guy who shot with one eye thru out his 7 year USMC career.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 4X Triji ACOG on my M4. Pretty much the best optic for man targets and assault rifles. I can now shoot both eyes open at distance and this is from a guy who shot with one eye thru out his 7 year USMC career.

This optic improved my shooting with this rifle immediately, absolutely stunning sight and as you mentioned you can keep both eyes open..

I like the eoTECH's out to about 75 yards, max, for me and my eyes. Too bad these Trijicons are so expensive, this one set me back around $850. I'm gonna sell off a couple more eoTECH's and get another ACOG very soon..

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
I shopped around and still paid about $1,200 for the USMC version. Figure my life is worth a good scope and M4. Be fun to try one of those eotech's some time.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shopped around and still paid about $1,200 for the USMC version. Figure my life is worth a good scope and M4. Be fun to try one of those eotech's some time.
I would have no problem letting you try one of mine out if logistics wasn't an issue, I have a bore sighter and all. They are a nice optic for about 100 yards after that I need a scope...

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A Family Photo of the 5.56 family..:D:

Left to right: SIG556 w/100 round drum, S&W M&P15, LMT, Colt M4, Colt HBAR, Black ACR, Earthtone ACR.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great Dave, what model number is that scope?
On the side of the case it says "TA01" 4x32 .223.

Absolutely love it, made a huge difference with my aging eyes..:D:

As for the make of the drum, I'll have to look, it came in the package deal when I bought the SIG556 last weekend. My buddy never had any problems with it as long as you keep it dusted. There is a dust that you add to it ever 3 to 4000 rounds.

Thanks for all the compliments guys

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's a nice combo. Does CT allow suppressors? That would be the icing.
Not sure, that would be sweet though. The Black ACR has a X shaped flame coming out the brake on that one, looks mean as hell!!! The Earthtone ACR has a different brake and not as nasty looking but still a nice fireball.

·
Registered
195 Posts
This optic improved my shooting with this rifle immediately, absolutely stunning sight and as you mentioned you can keep both eyes open..

I like the eoTECH's out to about 75 yards, max, for me and my eyes. Too bad these Trijicons are so expensive, this one set me back around $850. I'm gonna sell off a couple more eoTECH's and get another ACOG very soon..
Let me know if and when your ready to sell one the eotech sights, I am looking to buy another one. Pm me with price and details please,

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
On the side of the case it says "TA01" 4x32 .223.

Absolutely love it, made a huge difference with my aging eyes..:D:

As for the make of the drum, I'll have to look, it came in the package deal when I bought the SIG556 last weekend. My buddy never had any problems with it as long as you keep it dusted. There is a dust that you add to it ever 3 to 4000 rounds.

Thanks for all the compliments guys
Beware high cap mag ban comming soon in C.T. and it won't have grandfathering in it.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beware high cap mag ban comming soon in C.T. and it won't have grandfathering in it.
Couldn't expect anything else from this crap state.

I'll keep ya in mind Dano if I do decide to sell any of them. I have a few 517's and 516's..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts