Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
nollart
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm recently arrived back in the US after spending four years in Mexico. I live in Birmingham near my son, wife and three grandkids. We operate several websites and I teach art classes.
One of our web sites sells preparedness products and it was through research that I came across this site. Most of the products we offer I have no experience with. We want to keep the quality of the products high and can't evaluate them all. I am hoping to gain some insight from experiences of the users of preparedness products that might be members of this site. I do have some experience with some of the products that I will share. Years of outdoor activities, two years at sea, four years in Mexico and a variety of experiences in jungles and deserts have given me some experience with some basics that might be helpful. Our site offers some good information on how to prepare and respond in a variety of emergency situations.
I look forward to reading and participating in the forum

·
AKA The Dragon
2,819 Posts
Hello,
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
nollart
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wes,
Looks like a great location with huge potential. I lived in Arizona for years and loved exploring old mines, buildings, etc. Rattlers love them. I'm older and less inclined to take the risks of entering an unknown mine. Gives me the shudders just thinkng about some of the places we went.
Good luck with the camp
Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts