·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
youre shooting mimes?

Reactions: trixie

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
you have to kill them before they kill you!
Is that a metal plate, or plywood?

haha.. Here's my personal range. 360 yards clear.

Here's what is at the end. The boat really serves no purpose, other than the ability to shoot at a boat.. I have stumps two layers deep just for extra protection in case someone is on my property behind where I am shooting.. Occasionally people get lost out there and have wandered out through the trail I have.

I just carved those pumpkins recently.. The one on the left with 7.62X39's and the one on the right with my 30-30 marlin..

I suppose I could get more creative...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Ford your a lucky man. I wish i had a range like that. Oh wait, I sold all my guns. Oh well.

Reactions: Ford Prefect

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that a metal plate, or plywood?

haha.. Here's my personal range. 360 yards clear.

Here's what is at the end. The boat really serves no purpose, other than the ability to shoot at a boat.. I have stumps two layers deep just for extra protection in case someone is on my property behind where I am shooting.. Occasionally people get lost out there and have wandered out through the trail I have.

I just carved those pumpkins recently.. The one on the left with 7.62X39's and the one on the right with my 30-30 marlin..

I suppose I could get more creative...

dang your lucky thats sweet!!!! hahaha a boat thats cool. i once had a camaro that i shot till you could hardly recognise it, when i brought it to the scrapyard they thought it was involved in a gang war.

my target is particle board for now but has been many things before this. its only like 50 yards though. but i can shoot from the comfort of my porch!
i can set up several hundred yard shots in the fields near me and shoot into hillsides too so its safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts