Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Better grab some ptr-91 magazines while their still cheap. If there is one thing about the ptr-91 that puts it above the other 308 rifles on the market, it has to be the cheap magazines. While I'am spending $25 each for my fn/fal magazines, my buddy is buying ptr-91 magazines for $1 - $5 each.

Nice looking rifle though

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better grab some ptr-91 magazines while their still cheap. If there is one thing about the ptr-91 that puts it above the other 308 rifles on the market, it has to be the cheap magazines. While I'am spending $25 each for my fn/fal magazines, my buddy is buying ptr-91 magazines for $1 - $5 each.

Thanks for the advice, Kev. I've already got 5 and they are like $6.99 each. Hopefully get it out soon now that I have a membership to a sweet gun club..

·
Banned
348 Posts

Kev, you know CMMG is doing an AR-10 that takes H&K91 mags. I think they may start going even faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts