Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello group! where to start? i'm a retired master machinist, have a farm in central CA which i'm trying to sell although it is a farm on which to survive! if and when, i will be moving to acreage with water in N idaho or NW montana as i feel safer in the mountains. i'm a vietnam vet and shoot real well. i'm well armed (.22-.50) and am building up my survival rations and equipment. i've joined here to learn all i can and perhaps teach what i've learned.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Howdy cossack. Glad you made it. My dad grew up on a farm in Modesto, CA. He had the opportunity to keep that farm but chose, rather, to sell it. Probably a good thing as I doubt any of us could speak the current language. I would love to live in Montana or Idaho but am stuck here in CO for awhile. Anyway, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome from Texas. My dad was a master machinst (Tool Maker) retired from Ingesol Rand. Learned to make parts in our shop back home. Still have many tools he and I used. Hope you find a good place to live. Don't blame you for moving. Areas you spoke about are much friendlier to folks of our persuasion. WE speak survival here. Let us hear from you. Welcome again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts