Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there 70 dollars, and i have 60!! now a way to con my bro outta 10 bucks :taped: lol jk im getting a dollar a load of laundry!

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you cant talk you ruined yours :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
good job! Its a great rifle! I love mine!
Now your first order of busness is to strip the thing down and remove all the Cosmoline thats gunked in the works.
Then put a coat of linseed oil on the stock unless it has that nasty varnish...then its up to you. If you want it milspec, leave the varnish on as long as possible...if however your sick of it comming off on your hands, strip it off and linseed oil the crap out of the stock. The result will be a beautiful stock on a darned fine rifle!

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have it yet..... maby by friday

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
no way i brought mine into the 21st century! by the way i burned the little pieces of stock i sawed off and damn they burn like a candle with all that cosmoline soaked into the wood. so if ya ever find yourself freezing to death with only damp wood, break off a piece of your mo-zeen and light it up!

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahahah but no offence its ugly as hell

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahahaha i think you should have left it as it was

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha it would still be better origonal

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahahaha 1 dollar to go woot!

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
actually i live with in 30 minutes of the aim surplus store yay!

·
"Et si omnes ego non"
246 Posts
70 bucks is a decent price for a mosin...The cheapest one i seen was a 44-45 dollar M44 mosin nagant that wasnt rearsenaled. I bought one and I was surprised to see a good conditioned barrel.

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I AM SO MAD MY MOM AGREED TO LET ME GET ONE AND AFTER I HAD SAVED UP ENOUGH SHE SAID NO GRRRRRRR ok i feel better

1 - 20 of 25 Posts