Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mother of One.
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. So I've seen a few other New Mexican's around the forum. Anybody interested in getting together at some point?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Lubbock, Texas here

Hello from wayne hamlin

can visit online but wife would shoot me and serve me to my side of the family if I visited.

Gets lonely way out here in the open spaces.

I understand the girls being careful of giving their locations and other info so it is real hard to visit or establish an exchange of ideas except via the computer.

I am here or at [email protected] if you care to call or carry on conversations. I am what I appear to be and my motives are simple survival subjects nothing else.

later
wayne

·
Wanderer
3,269 Posts
We used to live in NM some years ago. Now in NE AZ. Would like to get together with like-minded folks. Need plenty of notice, though to work into calendar.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
im down south . always lookin for meetups , las cruces deming area
anyone know a good website with land in the las cruces area for sale? Might be lookin to relocate, depending on land & job market.

Thx & 73

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
I have 6 acres near Pembroke, ga. for sale, but I am looking for some near carlsbad or las cruces NM. myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings All,
I am new to the site, but not new to the idea we all share. Im currently located near Albuquerque, but looking to join with others in the area.

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
60 miles SE of Carlsbad, as the crow flys

1 - 20 of 30 Posts