Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LD Rider
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone. I've been reading some of your comments. As for me I have been building my own hunting/fishing get-away the last 12 years. Had to cut down the trees, saw it into lumber and pratically build it by myself. In the last couple of years I've thought the family and myself may need it as a survival cabin if the world keeps heading in the same direction its going. The cabin is located on my 80 acres inside a state wildlife reserve. I have solar panels for electricity and have all the comforts of home except a washer and dryier. Plenty of deer, hogs, turkeys, squarrles, trout,redfish, crabs, oysters, etc. for food. I have a few weapons and almost enough ammo stored in case its ever needed. No I'm not a "gun nut", just a survivalist. The cabin is as big as a average house and 7 feet off the ground.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: LDRIDER

·
One of the Frozen Chosen
250 Posts
Welcome to the site 'Rider....sounds like you have a great set-up...I'm exactly opposite side of the country from you where it's deep, dark winter now. I've got my house up for sale and am doubling up with one of my sons to get the cash for the land I want out in the MatSu Valley...hope to be there by spring. Looking forward to your posts as it sounds like you understand what's needed, to deal with what's coming!

·
LD Rider
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You! I do have it up for sale now though as I am considering moving to Montana. Not sure but maybe. I will do the same thing out there....get prepared.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hey and welcome from SE Ga.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts