Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone

I'm 23 and I wouldn't say I'm new to the whole survivalist thing but more so the community. What started me loving the outdoors and hunting was when I went hunting rabbits with my dad in scotland when I was 8 and when I joined the Airforce cadets when I was 13-16, so I do know survival basics, preparing game, how to handle and maintain a firearm safely.

It's good to see other survivalists out there as not many people I'm friends with like to talk about that kind of thing and they generally don't like guns or any weapons. I do have a nice collection of knives, bows, survival and military gear and I take good care of them all.

I hope to learn more and expand my knowledge, meet some like minded people and hopefully contribute to this community, as you seem to be quite a friendly group.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey! Good to see people from many countries here. News from around the world can be very important to all of us. Our own media doesnt share all the stories that we should know about, so if you know of things going on, please post them here. Financial news seems to be a big thing right now, so if things are getting bad there too, I'm curious about how bad. Your input can be very helpful. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

To answer your question patriot things here don't seem too bad at the moment considering the financial situation, but I have noticed it's getting harder to find work here.

Though in Australia (western australia in paticular) the government here are going on a big banning spree this time around. They just made it illegal to hunt with a crossbow and many people here had to hand theirs in and I think they are looking towards compound bows soon.

Only way to own a crossbow in WA is to be a licensed collector or a member of a an Australia Archery club which unfortunately there is only one in this state that I can find which caters to crossbows and is really out of the way and in the middle of no where.

·
Retired Army
5,536 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, USA.

Al

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 20 of 23 Posts