Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Prepper's Dog Breeder
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting, Just wanted to say hello, Intro myself and say how much I appreciate being able to find others that feel so much like I do. I currently live in an apartment in a surburban area, running my own little business. During the weekends, I spend most of my time on our 2400 acre lease, at "Deer Camp". Being from south Georgia, raised on a farm, I find it soothing to the soul to retreat each weekend away from the "Surburban" mess that lives around me. I spend my time at home working, during the week mixed in with gathering supplies, working on my patio garden/Agua-Culture ( gardening and raising fish to eat ) which you can review on you tube listed as Smitty32303. I also spend a good deal of time "Canning", Storing food in Mylar Buckets, Working on my "Home Security" gear, and 72 hour BOB set up.
I joined mainly today to be in contact with like minded folks. With the Economey, govt. and such being in a turmoil, I felt it a must do to network with others in case the "SHTF", and we "Sheepdogs", need to tend to our flocks as best we can.

·
Prepared in NH
12,874 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Survivalist Boards.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Collin County, Republic of Texas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like you're well on your way Smitty. Gonna check out your fishy video. Hopefully I'll pick up some good tips. Glad to have you with us!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts