Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Stumbled upon the site a month ago when I was researching a shotgun and saw a comparison video which I enjoyed. (As a side note the video helped me decide on a Remington 870 Wingmaster, which I am VERY pleased with.) Researched a bit more into where the video came from and it led to this website.

Seems to be a fantastic resource with friendly people and I finally had a moment to sign up.

I am a Police Officer in a rural town in Central/Western Massachusetts and currently enrolled in College. (I am happy to answer any law questions that I can if need be. No I will not "assist" you in your speeding tickets, just letting people know ahead of time, though I don't think anyone here would ask me that ;))

I enjoy hiking, camping, shooting any weapon I can get my hands on, and building/gardening/anything constructive that I can do outdoors. (Rainbows and long walks on the beach? I THINK NOT)

Looking forward to participating in discussions and meeting some like-minded folks!

PS: Currently engaged and very very happy, looking for an inexpensive yet nice outdoor facility to wed at. (100 people or so.) Weddings are too expensive!

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!

I think the Warfield Inn, which is on Rt. 2 and in I think in the town of Charlemont, would be a beautiful setting for an outdoors wedding.

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WElcome to our community from Texas. My best friends in this world are police officers. thanks for your service to your community. Congrats on the pending wedding.

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
...PS: Currently engaged and very very happy, looking for an inexpensive yet nice outdoor facility to wed at. (100 people or so.) Weddings are too expensive!

Welcome aboard. I used to live in Holden, central Massachusetts. One of the best things I ever did was to get out of that State; much to much gov't intrusion and mother-may-I mentality...

Allan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts