Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all- Mr. O'possum here. I'v been lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks reading and said to my self- hell some of these folks have there heads screwed on almost as lopsided as me. so why not drop in and add my two cents?

As to who I am- well by day I am an artist and a student as a university. But that is the small picture.

Bigger picture is that I am a guy obsessed with self sufficiency- or at least the ability of small family unit/tribe/community/pack to the sufficient with out the need for outside aid.

I grew up in a preparedness environment- was home schooled with tom browns books, the sas survival handbook, and the foxfire books as the major part of my curriculum. Came out of it- lived a normal life for a while... lost my stomach for all the normal and picked up a big hunk of land to start inhabiting.

is there more- sure plenty more but that is all a story for another time.

·
off-grid organic farmer
23,959 Posts
Welcome from the central inland region of Maine :)

Are you going to the Common Ground fair, 23 - 25 September? Lots of self-sufficiency / sustainable / organic / preparedness workshops. :)

My Dw does a workshop in their outdoor kitchen presenting dried-bean flour and making breads, pizzas, cookies, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts