Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. New member from Central MS.

I'm a member of a gun forum msgo.com that uses the same forum layout, but I had been interested in finding a forum specific to survival and prepping.

Glad I found this place.

My initial scan of many of the topics seems to show that you guys are active and knowledgable.

Appreciate the opportunity to join!

See y'all around.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I always spend a couple of nights camping in Clarkco State Park, near Quitman, Mississippi, when I head out to Alabama and Georgia. I’ve met a lot of nice folks, in Mississippi.

Being a history buff, I have spent a lot of time in Vicksburg, Port Gibson and Natchez, as well.

We are happy to have you with us!

·
Twisted, sick, smart***, occasionally sarcastic...
1,506 Posts
Greetings Mississippi. The river is in my back yard

Reactions: TENNGRIZZ and a b

·
Registered
28 Posts

I'm a member of a gun forum msgo.com that uses the same forum layout, but I had been interested in finding a forum specific to survival and prepping.

Glad I found this place.

My initial scan of many of the topics seems to show that you guys are active and knowledgable.

See y'all around.
Welcome from Nebraska!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Glad I found this place.

See y'all around.
Grew up in Clarksdale, NW corner, delta

1 - 19 of 19 Posts