Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
statists' be statin'
3,338 Posts
On the Cumberland Co. / Salem Co. Border. This is where NJ gets the name "The Garden State". When people think of NJ, (even most people who live in NJ) nobody thinks of our area. We're south of the Mason Dixon line. Almost everyone is a gun owner and more than half the population hunts. I shoot clays, targets, and steel in my back yard. My parents still farm around the corner. My nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away. We still wave at everyone who drives by. During the Spring, Summer, and Fall 1/3 of our traffic is farm equipment.

And as great as it is to live here, I'm gone in 3 years. Why? Because I'm subject to the laws that are all written in the communist majority of NJ.

·
Happy to be here!
4,922 Posts
Ex-Essex County resident here. Got TFO 20 years ago as soon as I graduated Rutgers Newark. New Jerrsey sucks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
From Paterson NJ, god help me!

I am from Paterson NJ and heaven knows that this place is a special type of hell. Its like a warzone with out a purpose. I am perhaps one for the few legal gun owners left! Everyone here acts as if the problems they are experiencing are all do to anyone who isn't poor like they are. Most people don't work hard if at all and the few that do have to deal with; if not fear the rest!

To all my fellow New Jerseyians the **** has already hit the fan, its called Paterson.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am from Paterson NJ and heaven knows that this place is a special type of hell. Its like a warzone with out a purpose. I am perhaps one for the few legal gun owners left! Everyone here acts as if the problems they are experiencing are all do to anyone who isn't poor like they are. Most people don't work hard if at all and the few that do have to deal with; if not fear the rest!

To all my fellow New Jerseyians the **** has already hit the fan, its called Paterson.
I'm close by to you TopTech. Unfortunately good ol P-town has made nation news coming in at number 9 out of 10 in this tally of dangerous cities in the US under 200,000 people.
I'm so looking forward to the day when I'll be able to get my family out of this area.
http://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/10-dangerous-small/

1 - 20 of 66 Posts