Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know another thread about heskco's but hear me out. I figured i would write about these since i have been building a heskco bastion for the last three days. I am deployed and they are remodeling our COP to hold 60 guys instead of 300. I finally decided to use heskcos in my BOL because I was on the cop that made the news that got hit with the second largest truck bomb in afghan history. It was an dump truck with 8k-10k worth of explosive. That thing hit the hesko at 30mph and detonated remarkable there was still the base of the hescko there. So the idea is if it can stop a dump truck with 8k in the back going 30mph its good enough for my shtf plan but I digress. A lot of guys suggest for thier designs weld wire fence... and i was thinking that is some thing crap to hold the weight and to flexible etc. Instead
roll of Remesh used for laying foundations which is originally the prototype of this was was made out of. A 150ftx5ft roll can be found at home depot for 107.00 doing some bad math this gave me twelve 3x3x5 boxes making 40 ft straight line of wall then at a roll of burlap which is 12.07 per basket, so 144 about per 40ft. so to total the cost it would be $251 for a wall 40 feet long 3ft deep and 5 feet tall. that pretty cheap.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts