Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, New to this sight not new to prepping, have been dabiling in it since y2k, used to do it a lil more hardecore,got ridiculed by family members so lightend up on it, but do to a recent family crisis i have seen where it pays off. IE came back home to see family actualy using my preps (food storage) to keep them selves fed, am getting back into it, Just about starting over from scratch lost my sks but have other firearms and ammo just gotta stock up on more of everything from food to well another mbr and ammo, Oh and way more ammo lol 20 rounds .22lr 2 rounds 12 guage and none for the .243 just isnt gonna cut it. always looking for new people with the same mind set.:thumb:

·
Mourning Wolf
248 Posts
Hi ya, welcome to the forums! What part of the usa/world are you from Yooper? (always curious since people form different parts have different needs and tips)

·
Mourning Wolf
248 Posts
Beautiful country, me and Rosie almost moved out there at one point in time. I hear the great lakes are gorgeous in the summer evenings.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hi & welcome, from SE Ga.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey- Welcome from Colorado! I've only been here a few days myself, but really enjoy what this forum has to offer. Get to Wally World and get a brick or two of .22lr first. That will help you sleep. Have fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts