Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. I like to stay very informed on everything. I'm trying to figure out how soon the government plans to implament Marshal Law, or if they are going to drop the dollar first. I would love some information. I'm starting to buy guns,ammo, and food. How long do I have to get ready? Also I'm looking for fellow survivalists in The Denver Co area. Thanx! -S

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Look for the end of January,is what I'm hearing,from Biden himself.
God bless Obama letting Biden warn us about something happening in January.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd have to agree with Joe B.
A little after Mr. O takes the Presidency.
Just a week or so, if that long!
Get ready...'something wicked this way comes!'

jz

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Could need to use our preps in a week, could be months, could be years (although months is most likely).

Let's just say I'm buying another 2 100lbs propane bottles after work.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Greasy Breakfast could you email me info? Or how do I get on that mailing list? Cuz if something happens I'm ganna need to know that day. Won't have time to waste. [email protected]. Thanx!

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
don't count on much longer after the swear in of mr. o. there are too many things in place to facilitate it. by the way from one newbie to another....welcom.

·
Registered
116 Posts
New here too! Hi!

Whoa!! Just less than 2 months eh?? I guess I know where that money my Mom always sends me for Christmas is going!! Nothing like a little pressure to set your priorities.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
welcome

many are saying within the next 4 years the SHTF. some say before the end of next year!
i forgot where i put my crystal ball or i could tell you when it will happen. all well we will find out soon enough.

just do what you can do, thats all you can do is, do what you can do!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
First thing to do is not to get freaked out. rumors will kill you if you let them. right now the new administration has more on their plate with the economy than they can deal with. Yes they will come after guns but it will most likely be in the form of taxes (Sin tax like cigarettes). Marshall law would only come if it all breaks down. Again lets deal with right now. Get yourself ready. Make plans and put them in on paper. Get started with your preps. Buy food and water for first three days. then go for two weeks. When you have done that then sit down and take a breath. You will be okay.

Just don't go to Walmart when they are having Black Friday events. Look for the good people on this site. Let them help you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts